I am humbled and honored to again be nominated for a blogger’s award, this time for the recipes I post. The Versatile Blogger Award ! I must thank Steffysweetbakes. Her blog is: http://www.stephysweetbakes.com
The Versatile Blogger Award rules!
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
That’s the rules for each nominee lol.
The 15 bloggers that I have recently discovered or follow are:
Cooking With A Wallflower
Cooking Without Limits
Lady Melady : My Castle, My Food
Edge Of Humanity Magazine
Compartiendo mi Cocina
Meet The Hopefuls
The 15 bloggers I nominate are the same listed above ! I hope they all participate !!
Seven Things About Myself ~
1. My middle name is Renèe
2. I just developed a new cooking show entitled “Valerie The Pajama Chef” which I will launch of YouTube.
3. I am a control freak
4. I find myself only attracted to European, Asian, or White men these days. Can someone ship me Scott Foley?
5. My daughter that I lost last June was named Harper Jean (my mom’s middle name)
6. I was engaged to a man that I was not in love with because I wanted to get married and have babies (so sad)
7. I love to cook, bake and create recipes