Today, I had my CD 2 baseline appointment and unfortunately, my transfer is going to be delayed a week because my lining is 8mm. I was instructed to stay on Lupron for an additional week, allow my period to complete and shed my lining and then go for another lining check and blood draw next week.
I called around to find an imaging center back at the beach so that I would not have to travel to Washington again for an appointment and was able to schedule an appointment on Monday at a local hospitals offsite imaging center, which does not do detailed radiology scans because they do not normally do IVF related scans. They referred me to another private imaging center which does do detailed scans so I made an appointment with them and the first available appointment was on Thursday, New Years Eve. I faxed my orders to them today and I emailed my nurse to ask her which appointment she wanted me to go to, since I am not sure exactly what she is looking for. I have to wait until after the next scan to start taking the estrogen. Luckily for me, I am just going with the flow and am not on any particular time schedule. Now it looks like I will be bumped back until the week of the 18th for my transfer.
I called Xytex today to get an idea of their dates and times of operation and when to have them ship the sperm vial so that I can get it there in enough time for my fertilization. Now I have a little extra time and will not worry about the shipment getting caught up in holiday travel.
So for the next week, I am still on Lupron and the other meds and supplements I am supposed to take.
Have a great night everyone ~