Grilled Salmon, Lemon & Lime Skewers
- 1 1/2 lb. salmon fillet, skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces;
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Wood or metal skewers
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Thread the salmon, lime, and lemon onto a skewer, alternating.
- Brush the skewers with oil generously.
- Season the skewers with oregano, cumin, sea salt and black pepper.
- Cook the skewers for 8 to 10 minutes, turning every 2 minutes.
All Rights Reserved by Valerie Renèe