- 2 cups fusilli (spiral) pasta
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked free range, organic chicken
- 6 tablespoons chopped sweet Mayan onion
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 12 minutes; drain, rinse in cold water, and drain again.
- Toss pasta, chicken, onion, cranberries, celery, and almonds together in a salad bowl; drizzle with poppy seed dressing and stir to coat.