- 1lb. lean organic, grass fed ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large organic sweet onion, diced
- 1 rib organic celery heart, chopped
- 3 cloves organic garlic, finely chopped or pressed
- 2 14-ounce cans organic chicken or beef broth
- 1 14-ounce can organic crushed tomatoes
- 1 12-ounce bottle Original or Spicy Hot V8 juice
- 1/2 cup long grain parboiled white rice
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large organic potato, peeled and diced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 organic carrots, peeled then sliced into thin coins
- 1/2 cup frozen organic peas, thawed
- Kosher salt and Fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat the pressure cooking pot using the browning or sauté setting. Add ground beef to the pressure cooking pot and cook until browned. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Add oil to the pressure cooking pot. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring occasionally until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Add beef broth, tomatoes, V8 juice, rice, garbanzo beans, potatoes, carrots, and browned ground beef to the pot and stir to combine. Lock lid in place, select High Pressure and 4 minutes cook time. When timer beeps, turn off pressure cooker and do a quick pressure release.
- Stir in peas and season with salt and pepper to taste.
I adore your Potato Soup Recipe; I hope I could perform similar as you cook a Potato Soup. This would truly help me a lot… Thanks for the recipe! I will come back again in your site if you keep posting this type of amazing recipe like this one.
LikeLiked by 1 person