- 8 large organic eggs
- 8 ounces cooked ham, crumbled
- 1 cup diced organic red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced organic sweet onion
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons bottled water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 8 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Beat eggs together in a large bowl. Mix ham, bell pepper, onion, salt, black pepper, and water into the beaten eggs. Pour egg mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until muffins are set in the middle, 18 to 20 minutes.