1 cup soy flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
2 Tbsps granulated organic cane sugar or Splenda
1/4 tsp Grated Vanilla Bean (optional)
1/2 tsp kosher salt
4 Tbsps organic heavy cream
3 large organic eggs (lightly beaten)
1 tbsp sugar-free vanilla syrup
4 Tbsps cold water
- Preheat waffle iron (according to manufacturer’s instruction).
- Whisk together soy flour, baking powder, cane sugar (or Splenda), vanilla bean and salt in a mixing bowl, then make a well in the center.
- Add in heavy cream, eggs and syrup and mix until blended.
- Add in water gradually to the thick batter and mix until you have a slightly thick but still pourable batter.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter (adjust the amount according to your waffle machine) in the middle of the preheated waffle iron, cover and cook until the waffle is lightly browned on both sides.
- Repeat the same for the remaining batter.