1 tsp garlic pepper
1 tsp Cajun seasoning
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1/2 cup pitted green olives, coarsely chopped
1. Salt and pepper the chicken breasts on both sides and lightly sprinkle with other spices.
2. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Place the chicken in oil and cook until chicken begins to turn white, about 3 or 4 minutes. Turn and cook until chicken is browned, 3 or 4 more minutes, and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Remove chicken from skillet.
3. Add remaining oil to pan. Stir in onions and red and green bell peppers. Cook and stir until the onions are softened and slightly browned, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the tomato-basil sauce; let simmer for about 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Return the chicken to the pan and cook until chicken is heated through, a few minutes more.
5. Serve over hot rice or quinoa. Garnish with chopped cherry tomatoes, green olives, and capers.