- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 c black beans, cooked
- ½ c onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ an avocado
- 1 c quinoa, cooked
- ½ c fresh cranberries, roughly chopped
- ¼ c chickpea flour
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- Stab the sweet potato all over with a fork and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Scoop the flesh into a small bowl.
- Add 1 cup of black beans and avocado and mash well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and use your hands mix until well combined.
- Form into six patties.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes, flipping once.
* If you are not vegan, top with a bit of goat cheese or swiss.
(c) 2010 Valerie Renèe
Yummy!!! I will be making these this week for baby E and I. We love anything quinoa!
LikeLiked by 1 person