- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups very strong beef broth or chicken broth
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 2- 28 ounce can Chopped Tomatoes
- 1- 14 ounce can Crushed Tomatoes
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1½ Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni OR 2 cups dry macaroni to add in at the end
- salt and pepper, as desired
- In a medium frying pan, brown the ground beef, onion and garlic until ground beef is no longer pink. Drain the grease (I also like to rinse it with hot water to remove most of the grease) and place in a large crockpot.
- Add the broth, tomato juice, cans of crushed and diced tomatoes, Worcestershire and Italian seasoning. Add 1 tsp brown sugar and more Worcestershire to taste if needed. Place the lid on the crockpot and cook on low for 8-10,hours.
- When you are ready to serve, either add the dry macaroni and let cook for 20-25 minutes OR add cooked macaroni. Let the macaroni heat through and serve!
This looks awesome
Ooh think this will be on the list of things to make this weekend!
LikeLiked by 1 person