- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups water
- 12 teaspoons instant coffee ( Really good)
- 2 tablespoons fresh coffee, coarsely ground
- 3 cups vodka ( Good)
- 1 cup brandy ( any)
- 6 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mix sugar, water, instant coffee and fresh coffee together in a saucepan.
- Simmer for 1-1/2 to 2 hours with occasional stirring.
- Add the vodka, brandy, and vanilla extract.
- Filter and pour into dark bottles.
- I use a metal mesh to filter out the coffee grounds.
- Keep the bottles in a cool, dark place for 3 months.
- Shake bottles every day.
(C) 2009 Valerie Renèe