I would like to thank http://talesofa30yroldnothing.com/ and https://spiritbabycomehome.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award ! I am so honored !!
These are the rules when you are nominated:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the person who nominated you
3. Share seven facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 blogs
5. List the nominees and let them know
Seven Facts About Me
1. I am a self professed control freak and a planner.
2. I tend to be a homebody until I get really bored and then I spend time at the theater watching movies or will meet up with friends or family for breakfast or lunch or appetizers and drinks. I prefer to be at home curled up on the bed with a heated blanket and watching shows that I tivo’d or movies.
3. I am an actress and film producer. I am pretty excited about a couple of new media projects I am developing that we start shooting in a month.
4. My mother, godmother and best friend’s mom are all battling cancer at the same time. I have been pretty depressed about the fact that they even have to go through this.
5. I am finding myself in a position I NEVER thought I would be in: deploring pregnancy announcements, hating to see others with their babies, and hearing about engagements. I find myself getting mad at God because His timing is not my timing. I reel myself back in and accept the fact that God knows what is best for me, even though I do not like it, but He is listening to me and is orchestrating my blessings to come to fruition even when I can not see or feel it. I remind myself that faith in God includes faith in His timing !
6. I am writing a book about my infertility struggles and launching a coaching service to help other women.
7. I hate the cold with a passion, but love snow. I am excited to be moving this summer to where I will be in the sunshine year round and will not have to deal with cold weather nor snow ever again unless I travel to it !
1. Spirit Baby Come Home
2. Tales of a 30 Yr Old Nothing
3. Someday Mama
4. Mama Cravings
5. Mama et Maman
6. A Calm Persistence
7. My Perfect Breakdown
8. My Life As A Case Study
9. Ellen Nguyen
10. Heather Hopeful
11. Yeah, I am on My Soapbox
12. How To Make A Baby
13. One Suburban Chic
15. Cancer Killing Recipe
Thanks for the nomination! This will be fun!!!
It is so much fun learning more about you! And thank you so much for the nomination!
Very nice learning more about you!! Thanks for doing it 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
I really get your fact #5. I hope Gods timing is 2015… I applaud you for not only your resiliency but your commitment to information-share and give back. Are you moving West? Or South? How exciting!!