Spiritbabycomehome nominated the Plan-B-Chronicles Blog for the VERY INSPIRATIONAL BLOG AWARD !! How awesome is that? I am so humbled and honored.
In accepting this recognition, I must do the following 5 things, which shall be done in this post (as I would not want to keep you waiting):
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- Done (above)
2. List the rules and display the award.
- You’re soaking in it!
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
- I studied pre-law at Howard University.
- I sang in a gospel choir called YAFE under the direction of Grammy Award Winning Gospel Mistro, Richard Smallwood for 10 years.
- I am a published author.
- I am a film producer, actress, model, screenwriter, and vocalist.
- I am a voice-over actor and my voice is the intro on City World Radio
- I have a niece who looks like she could be my twin.
- I want to move to Vancouver or Europe eventually .
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Yikes. Fifteen is a large number of people on whose blogs I need to comment. This is definitely the hardest part of accepting this award!
- I hereby nominate the following in no particular order :
- One Suburban Chic
- The Crooked Path Through IVF
- The Solo Mama Project
- Just Another Infertility Blog
- Just One More
- Infertility, Why Me?
- Plan Y
- Yeah, I am On My Soapbox
- One Day At A Time
- Chronicles of the Conceptually Challenged
- Ivf and the Single Girl
- Cracked Not Broken
- The Agony and the Ecstasy
- Infertility Virgin
5. Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. (Optional)
- Done (above).
Wow, thank you! What great accomplishments you have! 🙂 🙂